Have you prepared everything for the great Christmas days ahead? Christmas tree, Christmas decoration, meal plan, gifts, Christmas cards, groceries, wine and invitations? Christmas is always a busy time and people tend to do all the organisation last minute because at first they can't get into the spirit and then after they are too busy enjoying the spirit by doing ice skating, having Christmas parties or going to the Christmas market until they realise time is moving fast and it's a week to go until Christmas.
So, now the question is, what to do first and what to do last? Who and what is the most important?
If you're also a last-minute-planner, here are 10 things you shouldn't forget:
1. Brainstorm for gift ideas and go buy them
2. Decorate the house and think about how to decorate the table for Christmas dinner
3. Send out Christmas invitations
4. Browse through recipes, what to cook for Christmas?
5. What to wear? Find the perfect Christmas dress!
6. Bake Christmas cookies
7. Write and send Christmas cards to relatives and friends
8. Choose some Christmas music
9. Put up the Christmas tree
10. Set up table and decide who will sit next to whom
We hope you'll get everything done in time for Christmas!