Today we have something special for our followers! Lulu was so kind to create this beautiful DIY idea, which will brighten up every room, if it's your bedroom, the lounge, your home office or the kids room, it will be an eyecatcher for sure! And on top of that, it's very simple to make yourself. Here are the instructions and material you need. Materials:
-Hot glue gun & glue sticks
-Fake flowers of your choice & color
-Can of white spray paint
-Paper mache letter
1. Using the X-Acto knife, carefully cut the top of the paper mache letter off. Remove the cardboard filling so the letter is empty.
2. In a well-ventilated area apply 2-3 coats of spray paint to the interior and exterior of the paper mache letter, letting each coat dry approximately one hour.
3. Once the paint is dry, remove the flowers from their stems and cut any remaining stem pieces so the bottom of the flowers are flat.
4. Apply a small glob of glue on the bottom of a flower and place the flower in the paper mache letter. Press and hold the flower down for 15-20 seconds to let the hot glue cool slightly. Repeat this step until your letter is filled with flowers!
5. If you have empty spaces in your letter, you can fill them using individual petals, smaller flowers, or the leaves on the stems of the flowers. Just place them where you would like and apply small globs of hot glue to hold them in place.
6. Let all of your hot glue dry completely and voila!
This is the perfect spring decoration fo every room and you can use whichever flowers you like.